Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Empties


Hello All,

I have a few empties which I have been saving for a while to review for you guys. There has only been one of these products which I have re-purchased so keep reading to find out which one it is.




One issue with my hair, its like a pancake...FLAT! Anything with the word texture in it, I am immediately drawn to. I thought I would give this one a try as it was on offer. I wasn't super impressed but it does add some texture. Its a mix between a dry shampoo and a volumising powder,  the issue being that it turns your hair white, much like a dry shampoo. I also found that this product didn't have amazing lasting power on the hair as it doesn't have an hairspray style hold. I recently bought the Charles Worthington texturising spray and its safe to say I much prefer it to this.


I got these for Christmas 2012, when the Benefit skincare range had only recently been released. They have lasted me over a year, which is a good amount of time as with these a little really does go a long way. They are around £18.50 each which is about what you would expect for Benefit. They have a really nice fresh scent and do make you skin feel really clean however the foamingly clean can be quite drying on the skin, which was fine for me as I have combination/oily skin. I wouldn't repurchase these as for the price I would prefer to try skincare brands with better ingredients as I don't feel this brand does wonders for your skin.



Now this is a product I had to repurchase. I change mascaras regularly as I have never found a perfect one that I really really love but this one is pretty damn good. I originally picked it up because there was a 2 for £10 offer and this was £9.99 on its own so I just couldn't refuse. I really like this as it separates the lashes really well (no spider lashes here). If I want really voluminous lashes then I will use this with another mascara as it doesn't create masses of volume but for an everyday mascara I think this is great.




As the packaging would suggest this product has been loved. It's the Carmex strawberry lip balm. Carmex is my all time favourite lip care product, I haven't found any other product that even comes close. I have had man variations of the different Carmex products and will continue to try them as they have some new flavours like pomegranate which I am excited to try. The smell of the original Carmex is not something I enjoy but the product is so incredible that it wouldn't ever put me off, anyway they now have plenty of different flavours which is a vast improvement of the original. I haven't repurchases this particular product but I will always have a Carmex in my handbag.



Let me know if you have tried any of these and what you thought of them.

Until next time,

RebeccaAnn.

No comments:

Post a Comment